I’m so sorry for not posting in a while. I hope you haven’t missed me too much.
Let’s catch up. What’s new with you? Post below.
Here’s what I’ve been doing…
- I finished Sassy Boyz Book Three – currently in edits
- I’ve started serious research for Book 5
- I’m plotting Book 4 (set to start writing next week)
- Binge watching Korean Dramas (as research *cough*)
- Learned a bunch of new Korean phrases including; I miss you, I’m sorry, excuse me, and good night.
- Celebrated Valentine’s Day with Hubster
- Celebrated my nephew’s 8th birthday
- Wrote another guest post for Alpha Book Club blog
- I’m participating in the 30 days of self-love February Challenge.
- and I procrastinated.
Okay, those are just a few of the things that have taken up my time over the past few months. If I wrote everything, the list would be a mile long. Even so, that is no excuse for neglecting my blog. I promise to update more often, so please stick around and definitely let me know what kind of posts you’d like to see.
Anyway, I hope you’ll tell me what you’ve been up to lately. What has gotten your heart racing and what new things are you interested in?
As always, I adore you.